Why are there no reviews or video footage anywhere on the internet?  

RSS

kinyptor
19/03/2017 11:58 下午  

How long have you had working prototypes for sale, and why are there absolutely no reviews for your product anywhere online? 
This makes me a little skeptical of whether or not you actually have working prototypes.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
SRT
 SRT
10/04/2017 5:00 下午  

I am wondering the same questions. It looks like a great 3D printer I want to buy one. My questions are also about support and parts. It states it is dual nozzle compatible, how do I buy another nozzle? What if a part breaks or I want to upgrade the printer, how to I buy parts. What about firmware updates and general support? How is the warranty covered if there is no contact? I read through your manual and it has a link to another 3D printer company for software. Where are you located? Do you have a phone number? I really would like to purchase this printer but I need information please. I can buy it on Amazon, if there is an issue, file a return but I would prefer not going through that. Again, it appears to be a great printer, high resolution, information please.

ReplyQuote
Glenn
10/04/2017 6:58 下午  

Thanks for your interest.We worked with the prototypes from last August,and we printed a lot of things and components, even though now many components are metal. We offer tech support, components and update support.

You can contact us via the Contact Us pages and we will reply as soon as possible.

Glenn

ReplyQuote
mgodsey
17/06/2017 9:57 下午  

On recommendation of a co-worker of my wife, I just bought this from Amazon and came here to register and check the forums.  My wife's co-worker did a lot of research and has given this very high marks vs. competitive printers like the Flashforge Creator Pro.  I saw a comment on Amazon question, about dual extruder and in it we were told an upgrade kit was coming (soon?).   I'm pretty sure this is one of the better products to be marketed so poorly, because there is little info about it anywhere.

I would HIGHLY recommend you spend some time beefing up this site, getting info into these forums, and marketing this product.  The last thing I want is to have problems 6 months down the road and find the company went under due to poor customer engagement management, poor marketing, and lack of information available for prospective buyers.

ReplyQuote
Glenn
17/06/2017 10:49 下午  

Thanks for your cocern for our printer. We just start to sell our M1 printer, and we do not have enough machines in stock now.We have contacted some special reviewers who make reviews on youtube, maybe one or two weeks later you can see some reviews.

ReplyQuote
Redfox
18/10/2017 1:42 下午  

Still lacks online reveiws and info printer came with missing screws and bolts had to get them to send me some but never got all mising ones virtuallu no nozzle calibration leveling bed is hard and i tried to make an auto leveler but lack of buyers prevented my finnishing as a new commer z axis leveling is extremly difficult because sometimes the file will make the z axis float above and you must adjust it so its lower and than when you print another file it goes even with sensor and will push into the hot bed sticker which has been destroyed from so many attempts

ReplyQuote
03864reefer

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register